Benefits of Jasmine Oil
The health benefits of jasmine essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antidepressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, cicatrizant, expectorant, galactagogue, emmenagogue, parturient, sedative, and a uterine substance.
This flower has much more to offer than its sweet smell and romantic influence. It is rich in a variety of active chemical component that are beneficial to the skin like: benzoic acid, benzaldehyde, benzyl acetate, benzyl alcohol, indole, benzyl benzoate, cis-3-hexenyl benzoate, cis-jasmone, ceosol, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, linalool, methyl anthranilate, p-cresol, nerol, gamma terpineol, nerolidol, isophytol, and phytol. The Jasmin oil is very effective in evening the tone of the skin as well as reducing the appearance of age spots.
Jasmine oil is considered to have soothing, moisturizing, and healing properties to provide natural moisture that won’t clog pores. It makes this oil especially beneficial for dry and sensitive skin. According to some experts, it can also benefit people with dermatitis, a skin disorder characterized by inflammation.
- Anti-aging: Because of its antioxidants, jasmine can help protect from environmental stressors. It can help give a youthful appearance to your skin.
- Even skin tone: The oil is very effective in evening the tone of skin as well as reducing the appearance of age spots.
- Moisturizing: Like many natural oils, jasmine oil helps treat dry skin and provide natural moisture that won’t clog pores.
- Non-irritating: Jasmine Samba, a variety from Hawaii, is perfect for those with finicky skin temperaments, as its non-irritating and non-sensitizing. It’s also great for dry, greasy, or sensitive skin, as it helps to balance all types without irritating.
- Natural scent: We can’t deny the lovely scent that this flower has—so adding it to skin care helps to pick you up as well as nourish your skin. Jasmine oil is widely used in aromatherapy for its uplifting and energizing effects. Research conducted on the impact of jasmine oil has found that it stimulates the nervous system and increases the brain’s beta wave power.
- Jasmine oil: Jasmine oil contains moisturizing properties to stop prevent hair breakage and able to penetrate the hair shaft and cuticle to deeply conditions; it also maintains your natural moisture and elasticity. Jasmine oil is an antiseptic that purifies the scalp of bacteria and building up. The natural healing properties found in Jasmine oil work to eliminate and reduce the possibility of infections and scalp condition such as dandruff. It will also create a conductive state that not only hydrates but seals in moisture to the hair and scalp. The added moisture will tame those frizzes and give life to your curls, deeply conditioning it to combat scalp and hair dryness, and the added softness will stop your hair from webbing, making it easier for it to detangle.